The role of a Secretary goes beyond expert keyboarding and language skills. It involves supporting management towards the realisation of the organisation’s goals. This office-support can be achieved through lifelong education and retraining, thus keeping pace with evolving office demands. Secretaries need to become an integral part of the management team, seminars and workshops are a good starting point.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Identify the qualities of a successful secretary/administrator to become more effective and gain greater professional recognition for your valuable contribution.
- Use your initiative and take on increased responsibility more confidently.
- Explore ways to broaden the scope of your role,and achieve greater job fulfilment.
- Enhance team performance and manage your own and your manager’s time more effectively.
- Communicate assertively with managers and business contacts to obtain co-operation and results.
- Deal effectively and positively with difficulties and conflicts.
- To maximise the impact that your new skills will have on your organisation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Secretaries, Administrators, Customers Service attend- ants and office professionals who want to be more proactive and skilled, in order to manage multiple responsibilities more effectively.
- What Makes a Successful Secretary and Administrator?
- Communicating Effectively through Assertiveness
- Practical Time and Self-management, planning and problem solving
- IT Skills—Microsoft Office, Access Power Point, Surfing the Internet, Outlook
- Handling Difficult Behaviours, People & Situations
- Coping with Stress and Conflicting Needs
- Personal Development and Effectiveness
- Record Management, Handling of confidential records
- Effective Inter-Personal Communications
- Your Personal Skills-set: Putting It All Together
- Understanding Your Manager’s Role
- Managing Your Career
- Visit and Site-Seeing
1st Batch: 4—15 November 2013
2nd Batch:18—29 November 2013
Venue: London, UK Price: £3,500