LABS Foundation (a subsidiary of LABS Ltd) is a Community Interest Company. Providing training to the local community and small businesses.
LAB S Foundation’s Mission is to equip unemployed youths with the confidence, inspiration and motivation they need to find and keep a job. Many of our youths are left alone with no one to direct them and hence many end up on the streets or choose a life of crime.
LABS foundation also offers short courses for small businesses managers and employees, the objective is to help small businesses survive in the current difficult economic environment.
Seminars scheduled to run from 6pm-8pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays and
Saturdays 11am – 3pm on various subjects including:-
- The Power of Self Discipline
- Interview Skills and Winning at interview: A new way to succeed
- Discover your strength
- Presentation Skills : Speak to Win ‘How to present with power in any situation’
- Essential people skills : How to assert yourself, listen to others & resolve conflicts
- How the Best Leaders Lead: Proven secrets to getting the most out of yourself and others
- Managing difficult behaviours as a supervisor
- Effective Delegation
- Conflict Management Skills for Supervisors
- Business Writing Essentials
- Selling in tough times: Selling when no one is buying